Friday, February 20, 2004

Well, this weekend I need to rebuild that carburetor on the lawnmower I never got around to last week, do some more work on the fence in the backyard so the dog will quit getting into the neighbor's yard, go take a look at my mom's car and see why it's not starting for her sometimes (sounds like a loose/dirty battery cable or something) and see if Layne and Teresa want to come over for a visit. That should keep me pretty busy.

Somewhere in there I'm going to do a complete rewrite of this site:

EAGLE SOLAR SCREENS

for my crew chief's side business. He gave me some new pictures to scan in and more content to add so it should look VERY different when I'm done. Sometime I need to make time to get over to Oscar's house to see if I can get his pop-up blaster to quit blasting screens it's supposed to be configured to leave alone.

When I get some more free time I want to continue working on collecting more PDF files and other technical data and specs from some equipment manufacturers for my library.



No comments:

Post a Comment