Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Well, this is as good a place to start as any I guess. I've got some thoughts archived here and there that I want to get posted eventually but today I need to go to the library and half priced books, study for the Facilities Maintenance test for work, look for some part time work to help make ends meet, see about whether I should do my taxes myself or have someone else do them and maybe tinker with rebuilding the carb on my $28 lawnmower. I doubt I'll get all of that done today but sometime during the week I hope to hit all those bases. I also need to call my mom to see how Jeanie's doctor appointments went and find out when will be a good time to go visit my cousin Polly who I haven't seen since my grandfather's funeral in 1991.

So, as you can see, I have a lot going on so be patient if you don't see a lot of progress here right away. I'll get to it eventually.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, visit:

J. Troy Young's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment