Thursday, October 08, 2009

Always a good read, I have been a fan of Marshall Brain's How Stuff Works for years but only recently visited his official home page and learned of many of his other works. Surf on over and check it out for yourself. His page opens thusly:

MarshallBrain.com - The Official Home Page for Marshall Brain

Hello, and welcome to MarshallBrain.com. I am glad you have found your way to this site and appreciate your taking the time to visit.

I am best known as the founder of How Stuff Works. I started HowStuffWorks as a hobby in 1998 and it has grown to be one of the top Web sites in the country.

I am known for the Robotic Nation essays and the book Manna. The article How to make a million dollars is also very popular. I am known for my book for teenagers entitled The Teenager's Guide to the Real World, now in its tenth printing and selected for the New York Public Library's prestigious Books for the Teen Age list (review). I am also known as a member of the Academy of Outstanding Teachers at North Carolina State University, where I taught in the computer science department for 6 years.

MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment