Monday, October 12, 2009

Improve Battery Life for the Android Based HTC Hero Smart Phone | Gamaze.com

I just got my HTC Hero this past Saturday evening and am amazed at all of the features and apps this phone has compared to my old Samsung Rant. Still getting used to the touchscreen keyboard thing but I think with a little more practice it won't be so bad. Probably because I have been tweaking, installing apps and just generally playing with it so much I have of course been running the battery down quite a bit so I decided to find some battery saving tips and stumbled upon Mattias Hansson's blog:


Improve Battery Life for the Android Based HTC Hero Smart Phone | Gamaze.com: "It is easy to say that I’m a very satisfied owner of the HTC Hero since a couple of weeks. Overall, the smart phone is great and having the ability to run apps and processes in background gives it a clear edge over the iPhone. On the other hand, there are several areas where the Apple experience is just so much smoother. Without going into details I hope the rumoured couple of Android updates still this year will help ease these early misses."MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment