Thursday, December 04, 2008

PERSONAL MONEY MANAGEMENT

I used to own both of these books until an ex-wife took off with them several years ago. I bought them both when I was about 20 years old and living in an apartment in Grapevine, Texas. Among other things, these books inspired me to start at that early age to begin putting money into my company 401k account and to buy, not rent, a house as soon as possible. Both decisions I have never regretted. Even though the books are fairly old now the advice in them is timeless and I plan to re-quire copies of them soon so I can re-read them and refresh my memory. I can highly recommend them both to anyone who wants to get a handle on their personal finances and to be in control of their money not let it control you...


'Sylvia Porter's Money Book:'



Andrew Tobias' 'The Only Investment Guide You'll Ever Need'

No comments:

Post a Comment