Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TroyForge

TroyForge: "I do some freelance web design and internet promotion work these days for small, usually locally owned businesses, individuals and organizations. You might be surprised at how affordable it can be to get your small business an established internet presence and drive customers to your site. Most of my clients' websites cost $29.95 per month. Not only does that cover hosting and domain but I even build and maintain a website as well as help promote my clients' businesses by posting ads for them with links to their site in places like Craig's List and other promotional places online that are appropriate for their particular business. But this involves ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMMING! Like most people who have had their email boxes bombarded with junk, I hate spammers with a passion."

No comments:

Post a Comment