Thursday, October 09, 2008

Isn't this cute? I do a little freelance web design and internet promotion work on the side and the page on my personal site that I talk about that on is called TroyForge. It was just a kind of play on the name of the popular Open Source site SourceForge that I came up with so I would have some kind of moniker to stick on the endeavor. Well, someone apparently thinks I might decide to go big time and get a domain under the name so they went out and registered the name hoping I would eventually come along and buy it for an inflated price.

troyforge.com

Ha ha ha! I hope they don't hold their breath waiting...

By the way, here's a link to my real TroyForge page:

The Real TroyForge

And a banner I created to help spread the word...

TroyForge

No comments:

Post a Comment