Sunday, July 18, 2004

I got tired of new security issues coming up every week with Internet Explorer and Outlook Express so I switched back to my old friend this week. Mozilla has come a long way since the Netscape Navigator incarnations of yesteryear. It's got a slick interface, loads and browses faster than internet explorer and the tabbed browsing feature is very handy for the way I surf. Also the mail client has nice built in anti-spam features. With the themes and extensions you can install it's easy to configure it to look and work just the way you want it to. I'm very happy with my new internet suite. I sound like a commercial don't I? Well, I guess since this is open source software and all these guys are running on is what donations people make to their cause out of the goodness of their heart's they can use all the plugs they can get. And they deserve it too because they've done a top notch job on this product. Check it out for yourself:

Mozilla 1.7 / 1.7.1 home page

No comments:

Post a Comment