Primal Troy

I'm an Arlington, Texas Sustainable Living Dad posting here to blow off steam when something is getting my goat or just odds and ends; things I find funny or interesting. I like to write about self reliant living, current events, humor and just life in general. These may indeed be the ravings of a lunatic mind so brace yourself...

Pages

  • Home
  • Our Pantheons Way - My Current Blog
  • Disclaimer

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Unreality - A Series of Michio Kaku Videos that Will Blow Your Mind |

Unreality - A Series of Michio Kaku Videos that Will Blow Your Mind |
Posted by Unknown at 11:04 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Search This Blog

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Links I Like

  • Our Pantheons Way - My Current Blog
  • Primal Aspects Art Gallery
  • Troy On Google Plus
  • Troy On Facebook
  • My Wish List on Amazon.com
  • Merriwether's Guide to Edible Plants
  • Lindsay's Technical books
  • Affluenza
  • Craig's List

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2012 (23)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2011 (123)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (199)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (47)
    • ►  May (51)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (18)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (5)
      • No title
      • Unreality - A Series of Michio Kaku Videos that Wi...
      • Jolicloud OS seeks to move past browsers - Hack a Day
      • Pumps
      • On this truly sad day, we welcome you to join us a...
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (47)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2007 (8)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2005 (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2004 (44)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (17)

Popular Posts

  • "Social" Media and Short Attention Spans
    Awhile back on Google Plus I remember someone was lamenting the fact that people these days seem to be just hit and run posters and commen...
  • I Just Deactivated My Facebook Account
    I took a 1 week hiatus from FB right after they implemented their interface changes and announced their new stalking you all over the intern...
  • Transfer Your online Life From Facebook to Google+ | Simplified transfer from facebook to Google+
    Here's a simplified tool to transfer your stuff from Facebook to Google+ and get you started nice and easy! http://www.homeforgeeks.co...
  • Replace The Monkeys!
      OMGs! Friday the 13th! What should we do today? Well.... If you start with a cage containing five monkeys and inside the cage, ...
  • What's The Downside?
    I've mentioned on previous posts that I have recently become an avid listener to Jack Spirko's show The Survival Podcast and have ...
  • (no title)
    Yesterday I joined: Ár nDraíocht Féin: A Druid Fellowship (ADF) and am looking forward to beginning my studies on the Dedicant Path. I'...
  • (no title)
    SOLAR POWERED ART STUDIO People have been asking me for details on how I set up Emily's newly converted 250 square foot backyard stora...
  • (no title)
    African Elephant painting by DiDi Higginbotham
  • What To Do With Twiggy Yard Waste
    This article was written by Paul Wheaton of Permies.com and originally posted on his blog. He has graciously given permission to reshare i...
  • Seeds To Start Indoors
    If you plan to get some of your crops started indoors this year the time is coming up soon for those of us in the DFW area to get the foll...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.